GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I am treasurer of a non-profit tax-exempt organization,

Customer Question

I am treasurer of a non-profit tax-exempt organization, Treasure Coast Youth Sailing Foundation, Inc. We have created a new website TreasureCoastYouthSailing,com through GoDaddy. We are having problems transmitting applications from our website to the gmail account I have established for this purpose,***@******.***. When first tested, it worked perfectly, applications were received from the website and payments were received from PayPal. This has deteriorated to the point where we receive th applications sporadically. The person who established the website for us has been working on it with GoDaddy to solve the problem The application is received on her email account regularly, but not on the foundations gmail account. Please contact me and I will send you a copy of her last email to me. I hope you can help us solve this problem.
******** *. ********** (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You can either attach a copy of the email here or just cut and paste it int the chat box. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am treasurer of a non-profit tax-exempt organization, Treasure Coast Youth Sailing Foundation, Inc. We have created a new website TreasureCoastYouthSailing,com through GoDaddy. We are having problems transmitting applications from our website to the gmail account I have established for thispurpose,***@******.***. When first tested, it worked perfectly, applications were received from the website and payments were received from PayPal. This has deteriorated to the point where we receive th applications sporadically. The person who established the website for us has been working on it with GoDaddy to solve the problem The application is received on her email account regularly, but not on the foundations gmail account. Please contact me and I will send you a copy of her last email to me. I hope you can help us solve this problem.
Florence E. Bocchicchio(###) ###-####**@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think the problem is with my computer. It concerns gmail and I thought that was who I was contacting. Can you help me with this, or should I cancel this trial membership and to elsewhere? I don't seem to be able to contact Google.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
I am an independent contractor for Just Answer. I am not employed by Google, bt I am highly qualified to help you. It is very difficult to reach a live person at Google, but I do have a contact number for them if that is what you prefer. Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this the sort of problem you can solve? If not, please do not charge my credit card. Also, please tell me how I can preserve a copy of this conversation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be charged for you to give me a number for google?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
I can email you a summary when we are done I see that you requested aLive Video Call + Help via Email or Text Message. I like to suggest that we just do a regular phone call with Remote Support, where I work on the problem on your computer while you watch.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
You'll only be charged the original questions amount. You do not have to subscribe or accept any additional services. If you wish to speak with someone in person aat Googll, you may call 1-***-***-****. Please note that the lines are automated, and hold times can be lengthy when you request a live person.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
There are a couple of very simple ways to handle this. If the person who established the website is receiving all of the mails, they could simply setup a rule to automatically cc you on all applications. That might mean that you get two copies of some though. We could also take a look at your SPAM folder to see if any of them are there. If they are, we could mark them as NOT SPAM and thereafter they should never go to SPAM. Finally, and in my opinion the cleanest and best way to fix this might be to go to the website and look at the application form and see to whom and how it is being sent when completed. Let me know if you'd like further help or not. There will be no additional charges unless you accept A PREMIUM service such as a phone call and/or Secure Remote Assistance. I assure you that I can help you solve this in far less time than you will spend waiting to speak to someone at Google.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you a copy to your email of the conversation thus far. If you decide to move forward with having me assist you, I will send a revised one when we're done. Please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!