Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE A GATEWAY HX4300-11 AND AM TRYING TO CONNECT WIRELESSLY

Customer Question

I HAVE A GATEWAY HX4300-11 AND AM TRYING TO CONNECT WIRELESSLY WITH MY NEW MODEM. IT DOESN'T SEEM TO FIND IT? IDEAS FOR ME?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.So, there could be a myriad of different things that are keeping you from connecting to the WiFi..So lets attack this in a series of process of elimination..Starting first with your Modem/WiFi.....what is the Make and Model. I have to know....so i know HOW to tell you WHERE and HOW to check the settings.
WHere did you get the NEW MODEM?Did it come with your internet connection? Like from the internet company (called an ISP, Internet Service Provider) you pay to get internet service from? Did they provide the modem to you?If so, which company was it?