Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Emily Stanford gave this phone to her dad and her id and

Customer Question

Emily Stanford gave this phone to her dad and her id and password ***** in the phone. I need my id and password ***** the phone.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Greg Stanford gave me this phone and with Emily's info still in the phone I'm unable. To use the phone for much of the apps
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am happy to help with this issue. Can you please tell me what kid of a phone this is?
Hello, I would love to assist you with this. What kind of a phone is this? An iPhone? Do you by chance have the password ***** the old account on the phone?
Hello, I am happy to help you with your issue. We can try to get the phone ready to accept your account. Please let me know how I can assist. Thank you!