Asriel
Asriel, Computer Repairer
Experience:  I have been working with computers for over six years now, I have my own business and contract out with other companies.
60618250

Not all of my letters or numbers on my keyboard are

Customer Question

not all of my letters or numbers on my keyboard are working.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Diana, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you tell me is this a laptop or desktop computer? Additionally, is it the numbers at the top of the keypad, or on the 10 keypad on the right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Asiel,
it's a laptop, and the numbers are at the top
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
I'll send you the remote request now.
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
How long ago did this stop working? Have you rebooted since then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A few weeks ago, i have rebooted many times.
I paid $56
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I should see the accept for the request come here in a moment and I'll send you a remote link as soon as I do! I should be able to diagnose and hopefully fix this for you unless the issue is the underlying hardware.
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure how it looks like on your side, but it doesn't look like you've hit the accept button just yet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i've already paid $56,
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
For this request, or a different one? I can try and find the previous ticket.
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
Go here please: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cc71149a-5ca2-4760-ab32-4997e83a2746
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes for this, i've only just paid
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
Ok! Click on that link please so I can control remotely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've clicked on the link.
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
There should be a download button. You'll need to download and run that so I can connect. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cc71149a-5ca2-4760-ab32-4997e83a2746
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've clicked on this again
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
Ok. There should be an agreement you need to click on and then a download should show up. Do you see any downloads?
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
Hello! I was able to diagnose this as a hardware issue with the motherboard as you mentioned you spilled tea on this recently. I recommended reaching out to your extended warranty company to see if it covers spills. If not, best bet is to get a $20/$25 keyboard from Amazon, probably USB wireless, and just use that. Please take a moment to rate me!