Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I deposited $300 into Push Money. They changed it to $500.

Customer Question

I deposited $300 into Push Money. They changed it to $500. I accepted that and used my Visa to deposit it. It was not accepted. What do do now? I'm concerned you are a scam like you say you're not. You take my money, but I can't get into the system. I tried the 24/7 but there was no connection. I want to believe you. Don't disappoint me, PLEASE.
Barbara Metford (new member)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you are talking a bout the pushmoney app, for binary option trading , you should immediately call your bank and dispute the charge.. Explain that you didnt realize it was a scam website / company. This page may help explain some of why you should steer clear of this company https://easytradingsignals.com/push-money-app-scam/ while I agree it does take money to make money.. If you want to venture into automated trading options, Id suggest that you look into a more reputable company who rather then make you promises of what you can make, will let you know the downfalls possible with your investment. http://www.robotictradingsystems.com/ Again, I implore you that if its not too late, call your bank and dispute the charges.. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I havent heard back from you since you read my answer.. Did you need further assistance or have further questions? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.