Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My husband has spent over three and half hours with your tech

Customer Question

My husband has spent over three and half hours with your tech support for $69.00
We are still not unable to use the Lenovo. The error 1962 continuously comes up.
Can you help us
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me a little more about what was happening with the computer before the error appeared please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Start up and program selection response time was 12 to 15 min. because of slow response time you would be unable to get into the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan just cancel request we are back on with another analyst.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Okay, good luck!
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. If you still need help, may I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason