Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have dragon 13. I need to install it I also have dragon

Customer Question

I have dragon 13. I need to install it I also have dragon profession and need to install it also to be sure they are installed correctly please do the installing.
************8
************
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Sir just to clarify you need to install dragon professional 13 on your PC am i correct?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Do you have the serial key to activate the product ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
i can remote in and install it for you but there is an additional charge