Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

When I start my desktop HP windows 7 computer, the monitor

Customer Question

When I start my desktop HP windows 7 computer, the monitor has no picture. It says it is not getting a signal.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, A couple of things could be causing this, please try one of these solutions : 1-First make sure the connection is clean and dust free and that there are no bent pins in the VGA/HDMI cable. 2-To eliminate the monitor is causing of the problem, please try connecting another monitor to the computer or connect your monitor to a different computer. 3-Try removing your power cord and hold the power button for like 60 seconds, and then connect it back and turn on to see if the problem persists. 4-Open the the central unit and remove RAM from slot and then clean its slot by some air mechanism then again fix the RAM. If the problem persists then you need to take it to a service center to replace the graphic card. Hope this help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating is appreciated.Note :only Rate answer after you are Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service r, if you are not satisfied. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Thank you