VAIO PC i have anxfinity connection SSID HOME FB07 and i can…

Customer Question
VAIO PC i have...
VAIO PC i have anxfinity connection SSID HOME FB07 and i can not connect to the internet because i am firewalled. I need to know how to fix that. also i have purchased an ASUS new computer that has never allowed me to sign in under the current password.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/13/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. Can you plug the problem wireless computer into the router or modem with a cable and allow me to run a secure remote assistance session on the computer so I can setup the wireless connection? I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason