Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new computer and would like to reload JA: Good

Customer Question

I have a new computer and would like to reload
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Where bdo I go from here?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: new computer; windows 10
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youWhat are you trying to reload,please let me know the name of the application?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason