My fan is running constantly JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question
my fan is running constantly JA...
my fan is running constantly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the fan runs whenever the computer is on. I just noticed it today. I don't know if it is supposed to do this or how long it has been doing it. What is wrong?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/9/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me a little about your computer please? What type, how old is it, and have you downloaded any new programs recently?
Andy, Computer Consultant