Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Since I downloaded the new software scan snap s1300i

Customer Question

Since I downloaded the new software for my scan snap s1300i yesterday, I can't get the scanner to work. the blue light remains flashing and the computer says it is not connected by USB. What can you tell me to help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know the version of mac osx you have, you can check as follows Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, would you rather have me connect to your mac from here and fix the issue directly on screen, or do you prefer to work on this through written communication only? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.