I have a acer chrome book and yesterday when I turned it on

Customer Question
it loaded do a white...
I have a acer chrome book and yesterday when I turned it on it loaded do a white screen. I was unable do even log in or anything. I have tried a hard reset by both removing them battery and letting it die that did not fix it. I am able to turn it on and off with no problem. I tried to refresh it and have read online to fix it I may need to load a sub with them OS bit to do that I need to be able to push esc refresh and then power button but when I do nothing happens and then screen is still white. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Hello and thanks for your question, You can perform a hard reset by pressing the Refresh + Power. If the above does not work, try this reset :Press the reset hole on the back of the Chromebook with a paper clip or pin. Then connect your AC adapter. Let me know if this worksThank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already had tried them refresh + power as I had said above.
I had planned on doing the reset hole but I am unable to find one on the checkbook anywhere
what is the model of your acer chromebook please?
Hold the power button down for 10 seconds to completely turn it off and Turn the Chromebook back on.Press the following 4 keys at the same time : CTRL SHIFT ALT and Ryou will get this message :"Your device will be reset into its original factory state. All local files and media will be erased. Would you like to continue?" Click Reset This will take a few minutes but your chromebook will allow it to set it up from scratch again Additional information : https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/3227606 Hope this helpThank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Didn't work. I have sent you a photo of what the screen looks like. It sounds as if the computer is working but just not the screen itself. I had already looked at that Google search and all the other Google searches. I know how to google. That is why I have turned to ban expert and am paying.
It sounds like the Chrome operating system may not be loading. Please download the Operating system off the web. You need another computer and a Flash Drive here are the steps : To recover your Chromebook, you'll first create media with the Chromebook recovery app, then reinstall your damaged Chromebook’s operating system.Install the app on the working computer (not the Chromebook with the “Chrome OS is missing or damaged” error).you need to use google chrome browser.Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to create the recovery media.Insert the USB drive you’ve created into the Chromebook you want to recover.Follow the on-screen instructions. let me know the results Thank you
Hi, If the problem still occurs then you need to take your chromebook to the nearest repair shop as it is hardware issue. This is the honest answer i can give you. If you have a moment, kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated. If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisified, if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast