Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

How do I downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7?

Customer Question

how do I downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Is your Windows 10 system is updated from Windows 7 or is it a new Windows 10 pre installed computer and you need to remove Windows 10 and install Windows 7? RegardsJins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
new windows 10 pre installed so yes I need to remove 10 and install 7
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, then you need to copy the files you want (downloads / docs to a flash drive or something) except programs and do a clean install. Please refer: http://getintopc.com/tutorials/how-to-install-windows-7-step-by-step-method-for-beginners/ for a detailed step by step guide on how to install Windows 7. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and how do I uninstall 10?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
You need to boot from the Windows 7 installation disk and while continuing with installation you need to format the hard disk drives to remove Windows 10 files completely.