I am trying to download free Windows 10 on my desk top computer

Customer Question
and I am going in...
I am trying to download free Windows 10 on my desk top computer and I am going in circles with the "free download". I have all my drivers up-to-date. Please advise.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello Carol and welcome!Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.You can download Windows 10 directly with their media creation tool which bypasses the need to check for updates.The way it works is you run the program and tell it you want to either make a CD/DVD or prepare a USB device and it downloads completely first then gets burned to the CD/DVD or copied to the USB stick.Once it's copied you can run the installation directly from there and it will install without any problems.You can obtain it here:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10Simply scroll down a little and click on the Download tool now option.If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
If you're not sure how to do it I can do it for you via a secure remote support session, just let me know!
Were you able to do it?
Martin, Network Engineer