Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

Good day to you cant get my phone working #3345780910 erre

Customer Question

good day to you
cant get my phone working #3345780910
erre 3002
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.This is a networking error, it has to do with your jack losing connection to the router.Do this:Unplug the router from the power source for a full 2 minutes, then power it back on and wait for all the lights to go back on then try the phone again.Let me know what happens.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I'll be here waiting to see how it went!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin