Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have used several pass word in the past that I can not

Customer Question

Hi I am Al Lee, I have used several pass word in the past that I can not remember can you help me?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Thank you
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just downloaded windows 10 on my computer that is set up for win7 Last night I eraced the owner and now I an having trouble even getting on line
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you having this issue with logging on to your Windows 10 user account now? If so, could you let me know what's the email address listed for your user account, at the logon screen?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

If you are having this issue with accessing the Internet instead, no issues - just reply back to me below. Thank you.