Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I chatted with Danielle 03281616978 I cannot get on line.

Customer Question

I chatted with Danielle *********** I cannot get on line. She gave me a temporary password ***** I used to set up my password.
I cannot get on line because the computer tells me the one I am putting in is not the one on line. I've been at the computer well over an hour!
What do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Im not sure who Danielle is that you were chatting with.

.

But i can certainly help you with your password *****

I just need to get some information from you first.

.

What password ***** you trying to use? Meaning....what website, or web service are you trying to LOGIN to with the password? Is it an email account? a subscription account? What is it?

.

Secondly.....if you already used the temp password ***** setup a password ***** created......then im not sure WHY it wont let you in......very perplexing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Verizon.net. An email account

Is this webpage (below) the correct page where you are trying to login? This is the official Verizon.net login page.

https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/Login.jsp?goto=https://webmail.verizon.com:443/signin/LdapBind.jsp

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will change to https://webmail.verizon.com:443/signin/LdapBind.jsp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This change did not work. I am working with an iPad now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been trying to solve this for over 1 1/2 hours!

Oh, your on an iPad.....and are you using the Safari Browser?

If so, i recommend you use Firefox as the browser, and you will have much better results.

Go to the App store, and download and install Firefox, and then once you have firefox...open firefox and try to go to that website again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer is not on line. I am having all sorts of problems--- could not read your answers!
Had to resort to the IPad to get the answers for my Dell!

So, you are not able to login to your Verizon email account form the iPad at all?

.

What happens when you try?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You do NOT understand the problem.
I can not access the email on my Dell computer. AOL wants to give me a temporary code--- via my mobile devise. I do NOT have a mobile device.
Verizon gave me a temporary password ***** I used to set a new password. Computer refused it. The only way I can see your responses is on my IPad!!! I want to use the Dell!

Okay.....so your confusing me terribly.

.

So lets clarify.

.

1. Your email address that you want to be able to LOGIN to, from the DELL computer is a @verizon.net email address? Is that correct?
  2. WHat does AOL have to do with your verizon email account?
  3. Does your Dell computer have internet access? Can you download a remote session software called TEAM Viewer on the Dell?

If the Dell has internet access, and you can get TeamViewer to download and install, then i can do a remote session on that computer and fix the issue.