Locked out, 't know the password

Customer Question
Locked out, don't know the...
Locked out, don't know the password
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Can you please provide more details like are you locked out of your windows 7 computer or email service?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Out of computer
Can turn on
Need password

Is this a windows login password ***** power on password ?

Which is the make and model of the computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you can do it, feel free
I reposed this, not sure what is on it
So it will cost me more than the 36.0
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If that's the case I could get a new one for a little bit more.
Wanted to give to charity

I am not sure what you mean by " If you can do it, feel free" if you mean the secure remote service which is done on additional cost but i don't think remote support is not required for this case.

First i need to know more about this password ***** so please let me know

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That would be great, didn't expect the payment in first place, glad to pay for it $36.00. It's going to a student on Monday

Do you mean you need to remove this password ***** from the computer and give it to a student ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry long day, I simply don't remember what to do. To many years ago.

OK i can understand.Is the problematic computer with you now ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Make
Admire E 15
Esi-511-c749

Do you mean Acer Aspire ES1-511-C749 laptop?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The card I use online has only the smallest amount of money on it. Had one stolen cost me over 7,000.00 in 5 days

Sir i am not clear you do not need to pay anything else.If you are getting the pop up for secure remote support or phone support you can close it and continue in this chat page.

Please let me know whether the computer you have is Acer Aspire ES1-511-C749 laptop ? so that we can continue with its password *****

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's correct, my phone sucks to, any advise? Semi New Android
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tech both, after the power up, goes to the screen saver for the password. Then you can do and see all

Again i am confused the first one is power on password ***** you able to pass the power on password ***** and then go to windows loading screen after that to windows logon screen ?

If possible send me a picture of which password ***** you are stuck in.This way i can understand the issue more clearly.

Sincerely,

Note:- you can use the paper clip icon above in this chat box to upload/attach the picture.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Once the password ***** ***** you are in. Can access the internet, email anything else. No need to type any other password

Please clarify this,do you mean once you have logged in to windows successfully you can or cannot access the internet, email anything else"?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hate this blank phone it will not send? So as you powr on you must have a password ***** access the internal workings, like chrome, email anything. This way you can lock all others from your system, privacy. Each person can have it on the same computer.

OK so your user account for windows login had been locked out because you do not the password ***** i correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do you have any good advice on a new phone that does what I want and not on its own? Sorry for the late reply but the phone makes me search for it

In mobile devices its difficult to view most website and reply to it properly.

Keep this page opened and it will show pop up message when i reply to you.Click on view and it will automatically go to the last reply i send.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Unfortunately the phone doesn't seem to care, cause that's what I'm doing. Anyway I think 7 but I just restarted it to see. My kid has had this for @3 yrs or so. New one now
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Unlike the desk top DOS easy to find, a fix the problem, old school. This is more individualized, per person, rather than 1 per house

When i checked with the model you gave it shows it as either windows 8 or windows 10 that is why i asked for checking the operating system.

Are you getting a windows login screen similar to this if so its widows 8 or 10

If you are planning to give this laptop to some else we can then reset the operating system that will remove all the passwords on the system and erase the files on the laptop and then re-installs windows like a new laptop.Do you want to do that ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sounds great but it's 2:30am here and there is not a bank open to transfer money to pay. And yes it's 8 very tired.

Why do you want to transfer money no need to pay anything else.reset process will take sometime so if you want i can give you the steps to do reset process and you can do it later once you are free.Let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You would do that for me and the student. We thank you for your time and consideration. Hope you have a great blessed weekend. And if it's okay to send you a email from said computer when it's done with. That would be great to.
By the way where are u located?
Must say thank you for your time and will read the instructions in well later this am. Take care

One moment

I believe you are confused I cannot do restoring/reset process from here,i can only give you the instructions so that you can do it when you are free.

Are you clear and is that OK with you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I understand that, just won't be doing it until I get some sleep. Thanks again, take care Shelley

OH OK good to know.

Please do the following to reset the windows.Do it when you are free
1.Power off the laptop
2.Make sure the laptop is connected to power adapter
3.Disconnect external hard drives that are connected to the laptop (If there is any)
4.Now Turn on the laptop and press ALT key + F10 key on the keyboard repeatedly when you see Acer start-up logo (If you missed it restart and try again)

5.That will show several options,from that click on Troubleshoot then click on reset that will start the process which will take up to 20 to 40 min.

Once that is done the laptop will be just like a purchased.

If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate positively using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit. If you have any further questions or if you are not satisfied please reply back to me and let me know what else you need to know or the reason for not satisfied so that I can help you better.Have a Great God Blessed Day.

Sincerely,

John, Computer Support Specialist