How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5503
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Michelle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a member of Our Time last year and cancelled my

Customer Question

I was a member of Our Time last year and cancelled my membership in October 2015. I would like to resurrect my prior profile and re-join. Is it possible to retrieve my prior profile and pictures to avoid starting all over again? I have my username and password ***** I previously used.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

its nice to know that you want to rejoin ourtime using your old profile however when you gave up or cancelled the account the username which you used earlier must have be open to others and incase its still not been taken by any other user then you can definitely have it back and register it again. You may give it a try. Let me know if you need remote assistance help i can check that for you.

Related Computer Questions