Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Nice to meet you, Pearl, need your help big time. I'm a

Customer Question

Nice to meet you, Pearl, need your help big time. I'm a Verizon customer tied in with "Mail.Aol.com" I can't log in, I keep getting "404 not found"---it just started this morning, all other days from the Verizon to Aol transfer (3/1/16) have been great with no glitch.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Thanks for the quick reply----no, just want to be connected to AOL e-mail. Thanks
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer. Also, let me know which e-mail program you use to access your e-mail account.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.