LAST EVENING I COULD NOT REACH MY FREE GOOGLE MAIL. INSTERD…

Customer Question
LAST EVENING I COULD NOT...
LAST EVENING I COULD NOT REACH MY FREE GOOGLE MAIL. INSTERD I WAS IN SOME SORT OF FOLLOW THE PROMPT THING AND WAS LEAD TO PURCHASE A DOMAUINE. I PLAN TO REOPEN MY BUSINESS THIS COMMING FALL, SO I PAID $12. but that did not get me back to my original google mail site [*****@******.***] but to a new slte with a name they asked me to call my business [healingtherapeuticmassage]. I want my old priginal site back and a $12. refund. Fran Golden
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I can definitely help you with getting you with getting back into your original account. I will do my best to help you obtain a refund but I may not be able to, depending upon the policies of whoever you purchased the domain name from. Generally they will only speak directly with the owner of the account regarding payments, refunds, etc. At the very least I should be able to help you get in touch with the right people to obtain your refund.

Let's begin by going to http://google.com and clicking on sign-in. Enter your username ( the original email address) and click on "Need Help". On the next page, click beside "I don't know my password" then click on 'Continue". You'll be asked to enter the last password ***** you remember. Enter it, then click "Continue".

If you have previously added a recovery email account, you will be shown part of the email address and you will be asked to enter the entire email address. Next, you'll need to check your recovery email account for an email that will tell you how to reset your password.

If you previously added a cell phone number as a recovery option you may be given the opportunity to have a code texted to you.

If neither of those options works, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the
future.

Please let me know if for any reason this does not work for you , and we will try other methods. Thank you!

If the information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!