Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Recently I worked with Microsoft 10 to install this

Customer Question

Recently I worked with Microsoft 10 to install this marvelous system into my computer. My name is***** and I have a Dell Computer. I have had no problems until today. My son who is mentally challenged got into it and now all I get is a message to REBOOT but I do not know how. I will turn on that computer and ask the you help me with it. My email address is***@******.***. Thank you. I can get emails here on my wife and my other computer but the one that I work on all the time is still not letting me in. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello Joe and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. When you refer to Microsoft 10, are you referring to Windows 10?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

On the computer that will not boot, open the DVD drive and make sure there is no disc in the tray. If there is, remove it and try to restart the computer.