Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I forgot my password and my id. Can you please help me?

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** my id. Can you please help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of ID is it?

What exactly have you tried?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot my yahoo mail pass word. That's my main concern. I would like to access my email. If you cannot help, please cancel my request and my credit card without billing my card.
Thank You

Yes, I can help you with this. Your Yahoo ID is your yahoo email address. What exactly have you tried at the yahoo.com website? Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I personally didn't expect this to be difficult and demands so much money. Please cancel my request and do not bill my credit card. Nothing is wrong with my computer. As I said I just forgot my pass word which I though you might be able to fix simply. Thank you

Yes, I can fix this issue for you, but it involves your personal information in order to verify that you are the owner of the yahoo account. What exactly have you tried?

With remote support, I can help getting your Yahoo account to work directly through your computer for you.

Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm tried everything and was hoping I can access where I can get a new password.

You've tried the option "Forgot password" at the yahoo.com website right? Then what happened? What did it say?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It kept asking for my ID which I also forgot. There is an alternate email which I no longer use where they might be sending the responses but I cannot change that either.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
gmail.com
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dottily! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer professional who has been paired with you via JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

If you have forgotten both your Yahoo! ID and password, they (Yahoo!) will require a response from you using either

1. The alternate email address you specified when you created your Yahoo! account (unfortunately,

[email protected] does not seem to work)

2. The mobile phone number you specified when you created your Yahoo! account

Do you remember/have access to either of these latter two options?