Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have just finished writing a very email to ******@***.**

Customer Question

Hello! I have just finished writing a very long email to ******@***.** in drafts ... went t0 attach a photo and it all disappeared at 11:42! The title only can be brought up ...is there anyway this can be recovered ..(it was so long and newsy!) Thank YOU!
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I know this is not what you were hoping to hear but it is likely that when you tried to attach the photo you accidentally replaced the text with the photo. If you have not done anything else since this happened and you are on the same screen that you were on when it happened, you MAY be able to click on the "undo" button. May I ask what email program you are using?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Thank you. Have you tested your apple id and password?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Elizabeth, this is the question where we should be corresponding. The others have been closed. Yes, I do have all of the information from the previous questions, and I am the tech who will be working you.

Have you restarted your machine or closed your email screen since the problem first occurred? This is important. If you have not, and if you are still on the same screen where the problem occurred we might have a chance. Yes, I do have

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.