How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Viet - Computer Tech Your Own Question
Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 37892
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Viet - Computer Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My screen turn ways on my display. How can I fix?

Customer Question

my screen turn long ways on my display. How can I fix?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.


I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, and Up Arrow on the keyboard and check?

- If that does not work, right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then click on Display settings

; (or click on Start (windows logo button at bottom left), then click on Settings, then click on System, then click on Display)

, then scroll down on the right, then click on option Advanced display settings, then adjust the resolution number option there, and check.

- If that still does not work, please let me know more details about the issue with your computer's screen. And let me know the model of your computer, and if it's a laptop or desktop.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.