Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

TO GET INTO sAINSBURYS ONLINE SHOPPING and I get generic

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO GET INTO sAINSBURYS ONLINE SHOPPING and I get generic system error
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have sainsburys as a bookmark and today i got this generic system error message
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which internet browser you are using and the exact error you get?

Thank you