Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Only my touch screen works. Can't use my mouse. Just so you

Customer Question

Hi! Only my touch screen works. Can't use my mouse. Just so you know I'm computer illiterate. So, you'll have to be very patient. :)
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All I know is that my mouse isn't working. Can't point and click on anything have to touch the screen to make it work.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've used System Mechanic. Might have a bug. Getting all kinds of jibberish when going on to different sights. Haven't tried it though since cleaning it up.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't want to continue. Misleading!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

We can cancel whenever you like, not sure what you mean by misleading, I have sent you a quote for what it would cost to have the issue resolved for you now.

The remote session allows me to connect to your computer and fix the problem for you since it may be a little difficult for you to press shortcut keys and type commands just by using the touch screen.

Would you like to give it a go?

You can always have your money refunded (for up to 30 days).

Kind Regards,