How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need tech to take control of computed and take it out of

Customer Question

I need tech to take control of computed and take it out of safe mode
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for using I am Cris.

Are you speaking from the PC in question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At botom right corner it say bindows 10 is in safe mode. I need to have in standard mode. you need to take control of competer.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

I can do so if you are able to start the session from the PC with the problem. If so please accept my premium service to start the remote session.

Related Computer Questions