Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Please, I am begging. I have a newer acre computer, but I

Customer Question

Please, I am begging for help. I have a newer acre computer, but I cannot remember my password, so I can't get into it to do anything. Please help me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I understand that you cannot log into your computer at all; is this correct? Which version of Windows are you running on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I know is it is aspire E-15
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer is windows 8.1

Okay. I don't understand why you are telling me which version of Windows you are running.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid almost 50.00, now you want another $26.00 ? What kind of a ripoff is this?

It is no rip off. The remote costs extra because it takes more of my time. You are the one that requested a remote session. If you don't want a remote session, just don't accept it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot remember my password, I wrote you people about on Friday. They were supposed to tell me how to get into my computer by my paying $50.00 . I don't have an answer yet. They were supposed to let me know on Friday what to do, and I still know nothing.

Thank you for the update. I am very sorry for the confusion.

I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password ***** few hundred times with no problems. The process is quite simple: You create the cd on a working computer, put the cd in the problem computer, and follow the rest of the instructions below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
- Click the following link and save the file: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd
- Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home
- Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.
- Choose Automatic and press Enter
- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.

Reboot normally.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a CD burner or a way to do it. I am a old woman who does not know how to do that. Is ther anyway I could get my info to reset my password.

Do you have another account that you can sign into on the computer? If not, you must follow my instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What kind of account? I don't think I have any other accounts. I don't know what account your talking about.

At the log in screen, you see your account that you cannot log into. Do you see any other accounts on that page that you can log into?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get into anything. It say for me to enter my sign in information and try again. In order for me to find out what windows I had, I had to call QVC where I bought the computer to find out t is Windows 8.1. I can't do anything with this computer. What shows on my computer is***@******.***

If it shows an email address as the login, we may be able to get you in.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

Now you can use that new password ***** the computer.

Please, do not create duplicate questions because they will incur an extra cost. I closed the duplicate.

You are still creating duplicate questions. Stay on this page. Post message on this page only. If you post new questions or type messages on any page other than this page, I will not see it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to the link and it would not accept the code. I must not know what it is. I gave them my email address and my phone number. Nothing worked.

Did they send you the code to your email or phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is my third day trying to get into my computer. Yesterday ***** ***** got me so I could get me a new password, but it won't let me in.

I am ***** *****. As long as you post on this page where you see our recent conversation, I will get your response. As long as you reset your password, you should be all set. Is the problem computer on the Internet?