Please can you tell me how I can revert a MS Word document…

Customer Question
Please can you tell me...
Please can you tell me how I can revert a MS Word document back to its original form after I somehow managed to save another document over it. I've alraidy tried the back arrow but that's greyed out now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Josh, Support Specialist

There is a chance that the document can be reverted/saved. I will be sending a premium service offer for a remote session so I can connect to your computer and work on the issue. There isn't a guarantee that the file will be saved but I will try every method available.

That's more than 3 months subscription! Anyway I use Drop Box, surely I should be able to retrieve it from there (I pay for a never delete option as well). Thanks.

You're welcome.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.