I opened my computer this morning and Microsoft had seized

Customer Question
it. I couldn't get...
I opened my computer this morning and Microsoft had seized it. I couldn't get on. and now google isn't my page when I hit the explorer button. I have to sign in to get my emails. my toolbar is gone. my favorites list is missing. what can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Just to clarify are you having this issue on Internet explorer also before this when you open internet explorer does it takes to your emails in your gmail account?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there was no problem before today. google was my homepage. I am technically inept.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the whole page when I open my computer has also changed/

Thank you for the details.

Do you want me to remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was hacked once or scammed so I am afraid to do that

OK no problem i can understand that i offered remote support because its easy for to check the issue also you do not need to do anything + you can see what all i am doing.

I will give you instructions to fix the issues you are facing on Internet explorer please try to do it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok I will try..

First open Internet explorer then press Alt key + V key that will show view options in the top of Internet explorer then click on Toolbars then see if Menu bar is checked if not select it.

See if that opens files,view,favorites etc.

Let me know once you have done that.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay this is not working for me. I need you to do it. if I have to change all my credit cards again I am going to have a fit.

Do you want me to send you the remote support link to access your PC?

Why do want to change the credit cards?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want to change my credit cards. the last time I let someone use remote access I was "scammed" and I had to protect myself.

OH OK i can understand that here is a link of our site details so that you can check it out http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us

Also there is a additional charge for remote support i believe you can see that on the bottom of the reply box.if you agree to that charge you can click on request for secure remote support and let me know if you have any doubts.

Sincerely,

Did you see the secure remote support details?

If you cant find the secure remote support option i can send you the link to do the remote support.Please let me know ?

Sincerely,

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Andy, Computer Consultant