Cannot do paragraph numbering in WP X7 on Windows 7 Clicking…

Customer Question
Cannot do paragraph numbering in...
Cannot do paragraph numbering in WP X7 on Windows 7
Clicking pull down commands, Format ➔Numbering ➔ . . . there is no "Paragraph Numbering" command.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome Joe

I believe on this version it is under<Format>, then select <Paragraph>, then select <Paragraph Numbering>

you see it there?

My request specifically identified the answer above as not applicable. The proiblem is / was much more complex. I have since done a reinstall. At this point I don't need a response. I presume there is no charge. Please confirm.

ok, but thats its normal location, so was waiting for your reply Joe... You need to contact customer service about charges

thanks