How to forward a news article?????????????????? thanx, such…

Customer Question
How to forward a...

How to forward a news article??????????????????

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Thanx

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

Such as????????????

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.