Renew my magic year, my contract is ending soon and i want…

Customer Question
Renew my magic jack...

Renew my magic jack for a year

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My contract is ending soon and i want to retain my phonr

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?

E number

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To do this, please click on my link below

http://my.magicjack.com

Log in using your telephone number and the password ***** created during your Magic Jack registration. If you do not remember the password, click "Remind me by email."

Click on "Customer Care" and choose "Extend Your License."

Choose your renewal term. You can renew your license for one year, three years or five years.

Enter your credit card information, including your billing address and zip code, to complete your renewal.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you