I just bought a xbox live goldmembership months and cant…

Customer Question
i just bought a xbox...
i just bought a xbox live goldmembership for 3 months and cant even enter my code
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2016
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

Please tell me if you tried to enter the code using your Xbox or computer?

Thanks,

Hello!

In case you have a computer, please follow these instructions to successfully redeem your Xbox Live Gold code:

1. Open a web browser and visit this link:

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?xr=shellnav

2. That is a direct link for redeeming a code. If asked to sign in with your Xbox account, do it

3. When a page opens, click on the Redeem button

4. Now enter your 25-character code and click Confirm

That should be it.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Regards,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Hello!

Were you able to receive my messages?