IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have MasterCook Ver. 9.0 which had functioned quite well

Customer Question

I have MasterCook Ver. 9.0 which had functioned quite well until installed on my Inspiron 17 with Windows 10. Now it won't print with error message saying that it cannot find printer driver. All other programs print fine using Epson XP-950. Any thoughts or suggestions would be most gratefully received.
***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

From what I can see, MasterCook 9.0 is not fully compatible with new Windows 10, so you may experience problems.

However, here is what you can try:

Since it won't print directly to your Epson printer, please check if it lists "Microsoft print to PDF" in the printer list. If it does, select it and it will create a PDF file instead of physically printing the paper. You can the open the PDF file and print it to your Epson printer.

Let me know if that worked.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,