On the 26th of Feb I bought another year of AVG invoice

Customer Question
#70500055 and why do I...
On the 26th of Feb I bought another year of AVG invoice #70500055 and why do I still get daily notices that my protection is about to run out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am did you get the email confirmation of this purchase?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that we can start fixing the issue you arefacing.

Sincerely,

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.