I can put my password in, it says that I have to get a new…

Customer Question
I can put my...

I can put my password ***** it says that I have to get a new password ***** I can get my email .

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The other day, there was a virus & said that I lost the passwort, & have get a new password. But when I put a nother password ***** it will let me.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Removing a virus can be a complicated thing. It may not be completely gone. That may be why you are having ongoign issues with your password. For that reason, I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a PREMIUMl Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Good morning. Are you still having issues with your computer? If so, I welcome the opportunity to help you. If I know what version of Windows you have, I can provide detailed instructions for making sure that your computer is thoroughly cleaned and free of any viruses, spyware, or malware. If you're not sure what version of Windows you have, you can click on http://whatsmyos.com/ and provide the results. I can also you offer you the Premium Service of a Secure Remote Connection at a discounted rate ($10 instead of the usual $26), and I can do all of this for you if you prefer. Once we are sure, we can then work on your password ***** Please let me know how I can help. Have a great day!