I'm ***** ***** My hp printer lost contact with my computer,

Customer Question
I'm ***** ***** My...

I'm ***** ***** My hp printer lost contact with my computer

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I try to print, I get a notice that it can't be printed

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.What is the make and model of the printer also is it connected wired or wireless to the computer?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.