With windows 10 I am not able to save web pages to my desk…

Customer Question
With windows 10 I am...
With windows 10 I am not able to save web pages to my desk top, before I could right click and save now it does not do that. How do I save web pages like this one to my desk top.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Vito. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. For Internet Explorer in Windows 10

you'll need to activate the Menu bar, which is turned off by default.

Right-click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Internet Explorer window and select Menu Bar.

At the top of the page you'll see the items listed horizontally, File-Edit-View-Favorites-Tools-Help.

To save a webpage, click File>>Save As and choose a location to save it to.