Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Do you have to pay a fee to get your lap top turn on?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 1 year ago.

Hello Wade. Do you need help with a laptop? This is a paid service upon satisfactory completion/assistance to your question.

Hello I attempted to accept this remote service request and there seems to be a problem. This can often be fixed by calling the number on the back of your card and authorizing the purchase.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I turn on my lab top it ask for a PIN number what's that

What version of Windows are you using?

I have attempted to accept the remote request. Sometimes using the website you can enter in a different payment method and this will often fix the problem. Please do not give any credit information to me, I am not in billing. Where you originally put your billing information, you can attempt to update it with another card so I will be able to call you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What kind of fee do you have to pay

You are attempting to do a remote assistance proposal. You have already authorized a fee for this question session, and the remote fee is extra. If you did not want this fee we can continue here.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You do not normally need to pay a fee to turn a laptop computer on.

if it has some sort of card that will get 4g internet from the cell phone network that might need a fee and a contract.

what is the actual issue that you are having ?