My Yoga 3 was working fine today and all of a sudden, it…

Customer Question
My Yoga 3 was working...
My Yoga 3 was working fine today and all of a sudden, it went black.Can't turn it on--nothing happens. I have tried all of the "hold for 10 sec and 90 sec etc" and it doesn't start. Please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Unplug the ac adapter from the yoga and then press and hold down the power button on the yoga for 45 seconds, release the power button and then connect the ac adapter and power on the yoga on normal power on mode, let me know how it goes.