My dopo won't let me factory reset it because Google play is…

Customer Question
My dopo won't let...

My dopo won't let me factory reset it because Google play is not responding

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have tried to reset it a 1000 time so that I can redownload Google play services

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

No that's all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the make and model of the device you are describing the problem with.

Double power7
Michelle

are you able to get into the home screen?

I can but Google play services won't let me do anything

you dont need to go to googleplay to reset your tablet.

Click on the settings icon and let me know when you are there.

I have tried that it won't work

what have you already tried to reset the tab please let me know the steps so that i do not repeat the same steps you have already tried.

I have tried just that

i am sorry you didnt tell the steps you have already tried.

Just forget it I will call Google

Google will charge $159. If you want you may let me know what have you already tried then i can give you the steps to reset the Tablet.

I just need to know how hard rest with out turning on my tablet

sure i will give you the steps now.

Please and stop giving me the run around

I am sorry about that if you feel you are getting a run around, being a professional i need to know what all steps have you already performed so that i do not repeat the same steps which you have already tried.

Steps you may perform:

1. Push and hold down the power button for 20 seconds and then release it the Tab will be powered off.

2. Wait for 2 mins and then press and hold down the volume up button and the power button at the same time till you see an android robo then you release the pressed buttons.

Let me know once you are there.

I figured it out please cancel my membership

you got the steps to reset in the list after trying the steps i gave using the button combination?

No I used YouTube to fix it so cancel my membership

The steps on youtube are the same which i gave.

For billing you can contact customer care they will take care of your billing question.