It says that i havent payed my bill and its not leatting me…

Customer Question
it says that i havent...
it says that i havent payed my bill and its not leatting me change my credit card info to have xbox onlive
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/5/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

these instructions should work. If they don't please tell me exactly what error you get. I can even log in remotely to do it with you if you want to pay a little bit extra.

You can easily add or edit an Xbox Live payment option on Xbox.com. Here’s how:

1. Go to My Account at www.xbox.com
  2. Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password) by clicking Sign In in the upper-right corner.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account or password, please see Manage your Microsoft account.

3. In the Xbox Live membership area, click Change next to your payment option.
  4. To add another payment option, click PAY with PayPal or Add a new Credit Card. PayPal is not available in all regions.

If you have more than one payment option, click Apply to Membership next to the payment option that you want to use for your me