I need it off I fell in love with someone, I just needed off…

Customer Question
I need it off...

I need it off I fell in love with someone

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I just needed off my girls watching me right now please just do itpearl

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

You're very cute pearl

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'm guessing that it is a dating site profile that you need to have remove. May I ask what site?

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Andy, Computer Consultant