Firefox will not load my home page which is my yahoo. I get…

Customer Question
firefox will not load my...
firefox will not load my home page which is my yahoo. I get the following message:
"The page isn't redirecting properly"
Other bookmarks are fine, but I have alot of personal data on the home page.
Please help................. LARRY
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/5/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Larry. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can we do a screen sharing session so I will be able to look at what is going on?

Please do this: Right-click on the 3-horizontal bar icon in the upper right of the Firefox screen and

make sure Menu Bar has a checkmark beside it. At the top of the screen click Help and from the dropdown select

Troubleshooting Information. On the new page click Refresh Firefox (twice)

Once Firefox completes the refresh see if you can get to Yahoo! as normal.

I dont see a new page option

Can I connect to your machine and take a look at this?

Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=66887658-db10-4dac-b720-667f826700aa#

Please try my original instructions. In Firefox, at the top of the page click Help and open Troubleshooting Information.

On the Troubleshooting Information page click Refresh Firefox (twice)

I found the reset and pressed twice
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
Andy, Computer Consultant