I was hacked website www.shanesneckbrace.com, pointed that…

Customer Question
I was hacked website...

I was hacked website www.shanesneckbrace.com

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

Pointed that domain to another domain www.neckbracesupport.com i already had this website pr3 also

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/5/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi there,

Both websites are registered to the same person - Phillip Peters in Arizona.

The site is being redirected because code has been added to your homepage.

If you did not set this up, perhaps someone else with access to your web hosting service has done it on your behalf, or you have done it unintentionally?

Let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

Pete.