I want to change original email i signed up with. I seem to…

Customer Question
i want to change original...
i want to change original email i signed up with .
I seem to have 2 pinterest emails.
I have pictures I have pinned on***@******.***.
I want to have them on***@******.***.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

please answer my question

Unfortunately, Pinterest does not provide a way to merge accounts, but here are some options:

1. Keep all accounts, and make sure each account is connected with an up-to-date email address
  2. Choose one account to keep and deactivate the extra accounts

Keep in mind that deactivating an account won't free up the email address on it. Each email address can only be connected to one Pinterest account at a time. If you want to free up the address on an account, change it to something else in settings before you deactivate.

If you don't have access to your original account, keep your new account and Pin things from your original account to your new one. Pinterest does't have a way to transfer or move multiple Pins, so you'll need to manually Pin each Pin.

If this information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Patience, please :). It takes a minute to formulate a well thought out and accurate response. We aren't robots. We are real people :).

can I try to "share" original pins? How do you share one account with someone else (in this case me)
I need both email accounts for my life. Not sure how to get off pinterest on one
When I try to change address on account and replace it with one I want it says it is already taken. (by me)

Sign in using the email account that you would most like to keep, then make sure that you follow your other account. Here's how to do this:

To search for a Pinner by name:

1. Click the search bar at the top of Pinterest and enter the Pinner's name.
  2. Select the correct search result, or hit enter on your keyboard to see more results.
  3. Click the Pinners tab to see the Pinners with the name you entered.
  4. If you find the Pinner, click Follow to follow their boards.

You can then access all boards on the other account and you can recreate those same boards on the account that you want to keep.

Each email address can only be connected to one Pinterest account at a time. If you want to free up the address on an account, change it to something else ( a third email account) in settings. Then you should be able to use the freed up email address on another account.

Nanette, were you able to resolve your issues with Pinterest? If not, and you need further assistance, please let me know so I can continue to try to help. If you are still having issues, I can offer the Premium Service of a Secure remote Connection for $10 ( usually $26) and can conect to your computer and work on the problem while you watch. If my instructions were helpful to you, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please allow me to continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!