Ideapad running windows 10. After an automatic upgrade on…

Customer Question
Ideapad running windows 10. After...
Ideapad running windows 10. After an automatic upgrade on shutdown, on start up, system stops with circling dots infinite...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please remove the power cable to the Pad

then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, turn it on and tell me if it now starts correctly.

Let me know the results please.

It is a lenovo ideacentre.
No your suggestion did not work

ok, you initial said Ideapad, hence the confusion.

Whats then actual mode of the Ideacenter?

Status is circling dots on a light blue screen

Thanks, ***** ***** need to know please

What do you mean by actual mode? I described what i see on the screen

The model of the computer

you have told me two different incomplete models. I need to know the full model of the computer, not whats on the screen.

Is it easier if I call you? as I am getting a lot of confusing information.

As i wrote lenovo ideacentre

Thats not the full model, and its different to what you wrote initially, but we will try to move forward if your not sure which device you have we may need to come back to this.

Power off the device.

Tell me when its off.